First Time Update: Through USB drive
** Make sure your usb drive is formatted as FAT32 and the storage size is less than 64 GB **
1. Download the latest firmware file ( with .fxfw as file extension ), copy it to your USB Drive
2. Rename it into autoupdate.fxfw
3. Plug the USB drive into the machine and restart it ( Reattach the power cord), and the light signal will go through white-breathing, white-red switching, white & red, and then back to white-breathing and green-breathing.
Through FLUX Studio
After you updated the firmware first time, you are able to update the firmware with the easiest way.
1. Download latest firmware file ( with .fxfw as file extension )
2. Go to ( Top Menu / Device ) > [ Your machine name ] > Firmware update