If you are able to connect FLUX Delta Family with FLUX Studio:
After you updated the firmware first time, you are able to update the firmware with the easiest way.
1. Download latest firmware file ( with .fxfw as file extension )
2. Go to ( Top Menu / Device ) > [ Your machine name ] > Firmware update
1. Make sure your usb drive is formatted as FAT32 and the storage size is less than 64 GB
2. Download the latest firmware file ( with .fxfw as file extension ), copy it to your USB Drive
3. Rename it into autoupdate.fxfw
4. Plug the USB drive into the machine and restart it ( Reattach the power cord), and the light signal will go through:
FLUX Delta: white-breathing, white-red switching, white & red, and then back to white-breathing and green-breathing.
FLUX Delta+: blue-breathing, white-blue switching, white & red, and then back to white-breathing and green-flashing.