If your camera preview gets some errors compare to the real cutting result, please try to calibrate the camera on your machine. The steps are below.
- Place a whit A4 paper onto the up right corner of the cutting platform.
- Rotate the acrylic probe beside the golden laser head down to its lowest position, then adjust the platform height by rotating the black knob to make the surface level of the white paper just touch the tip of the acrylic probe.
- After height adjustment, rotate the probe back to the top position to avoid collision when engraving.
- Click on the top menu of Flux Studio and find "Machine" -> Your machine -> "Calibrate Camera"
- Follow the guide of Flux Studio and click "Next" when you are ready. The calibration should be done automatically.