1. Remove the release paper of the magnet and stick the two magnets on the edge of the door.
2. Peel off the cover paper on both side of the acrylic window and install the window with one
washer and one nut on each bolt.
3. Install the two damper stick to the holes on the edge of the machine.
4. Plug in the power cord to the power inlet of the machine and the wall socket as well. Plug in the
Wi-Fi dongle to the USB port on the back. Bend the antenna upward for better signal.
5. Match the duct clamp to the bigger end of the duct then connect it to the exhaust fan outlet.
Tighten the clamp using the little wrench by screwing clockwise.